The Harwel Model HW16 Limited Mobility Lift is a commercial lift we manufacture to AS1735.16 and E3.6 of the BCA including Part 12. This lift is automatic and we manufacture to your size requirements providing they comply with the above codes.
This lift has a maximum rise of 12 metres and we can be installed in your shaft or Harwel can provide a shaft from the variety of options we have available. See our ‘shaft and enclosures’ page for more details.
These lifts suit commercial low rise buildings to 12 metre (4 floors) where a limited mobility lift is required.
To assist with your budget, we can supply this lift with three different door styles:
- For small community buildings, amenities blocks etc. The most economical version of the Model HW16 is supplied with swing landing doors only and no car door.
- The next version allows for glass sliding car doors and glass swing landing doors.
- Full sliding stainless car doors and landings doors are the third option. These are available as side or centre opening.
As with all Harwel lifts, the Model HW16 is a quality lift and the main features are:
- Beautifully finished
- Designed to your sizing requirements
- Door styles to suit your budget
- Quiet operation
- VVVF Drive
- Smooth operation
- Economical to run
- Economical to maintain
- Safe to use
- Safe and easy to maintain
- Speedy install
- Short lead times
- When power is cut to the building the lift lowers to ground floor and doors open
See our PDF for Specifications and Builder’s work requirements. These are generic and may not suit your particular site requirements. We are always happy to supply specific information, obligation free.